View Single Post
Old Jun 07 2018, 02:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
It doesn't matter at this point what you call it hun, it's late ... even by FarmTown standards. This is exactly why I hate the half-releases .... it's always "next week" or "next release" .... I just feel that if they aren't ready, then don't release it. Why put teasers there?? I have held off for a month now selling non-ingredients -- anticipating the new release -- what a waste!

I am becoming so dis-illusioned anymore. Hundreds and hundreds of dollars put into this game, and I have been torn. Do I quit after all I have invested? Or do I keep plugging along, not really having any fun? Not sure quite yet. I wish they would just put a sale on FC again, haven't seen that in YEARS. Maybe that would keep me, at this point..... maybe not ....

Half-releases are not fun !
Hi Queen of Clutter,
When they post the release they expect to release those later items when they say they expect them. However, they can't anticipate any problems that may come up that have to be fixed first nor can they do anything about real life problems that come up and delay the development of those items.

Farm Town has never had a "sale" of Farm Cash at anytime we know of. You may be thinking of that other farm game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.