View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2010, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemimaPuddleduck View Post
Sadly I agree, I came for the game, have said before it is not right or safe to add so many strangers to facebook in order to get more priveledges and nowq another farm when surely perserverance and loyalty to the game should suffice, many people have now left, i've read of people losing many neigbours due to lack of interest so now.? . we are being used as a tool to bring more people back? and what exactly are we bringing them back to?? oh of course.. suppose its the modern trend now to use people for own sole benefit... bad practice !!!!
and why should we have to install daily applications that misues our info (yes they do !!!)

sorry but nope.. was fun, always did say you are again being too punitive for farmers who want to play the game.. and njo its not about the social side, maybe a year ago yes.. but these days.. pffft no one says hello or thankkyou.. seems general interest in game is now replaced by greed and self gain..
cheers
Hi Hon, (Hope the PC police dont get me, and no offense meant). I'm in New Zealand and play on dailup. average connection in 28.8k I have added a lot of people from around the world as friends for this game, BUT have also blocked them from facebook, but allowed them for this game. Yes I am greedy for this game...MY NAME IS RICK AND I AM ADDICTED. if you like the game, there are ways for you to play. don't give it away unless you want to.