View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2010, 05:45 AM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinkyMillie View Post
I am annoyed too jmwilkes .... was looking forward to having a 3rd farm and think it is unfair that we can only purchase one if one has 30 neighbours (i have 17) or buy one of the promotions ... whilst if your currency is dollars no penalties at all. Remarks made in response to your post cannot even be bothered responding too but i'm all right Jack springs to mind. Going to harvest what is growing then that is it ... sad cos have enjoyed it.

Sadly I agree, I came for the game, have said before it is not right or safe to add so many strangers to facebook in order to get more priveledges and nowq another farm when surely perserverance and loyalty to the game should suffice, many people have now left, i've read of people losing many neigbours due to lack of interest so now.? . we are being used as a tool to bring more people back? and what exactly are we bringing them back to?? oh of course.. suppose its the modern trend now to use people for own sole benefit... bad practice !!!!
and why should we have to install daily applications that misues our info (yes they do !!!)

sorry but nope.. was fun, always did say you are again being too punitive for farmers who want to play the game.. and njo its not about the social side, maybe a year ago yes.. but these days.. pffft no one says hello or thankkyou.. seems general interest in game is now replaced by greed and self gain..
cheers