View Single Post
Old Feb 19 2015, 06:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodyr View Post
I had 13 completed coop quests 2 days ago , they said i would have to claim later so i waited . It was time to claim at 2;30 am so i was asleep ! . Got up this morning and looked at it and it said i had 11 completed !!! Are we being ripped off or what ? Seeing my 13 were complete , how dare you expire any completed quests ? This happened to a friend as well ,so it is obvious to me that it is a stalling tactic and my time is too precious to wast on futile quests ! Just finished 2 more quests and it said i had 14 completed , claimed 2 FC and none remained ???
Hello Jodyr,

Quests are only good for 7 days after the last step has been completed, so if you have any quests that gets complete shortly after you collected your last FC then if you waited to collect your FC sometime after you are eligible to collect your FC those quests could drop off since they would be over 7 days old. We suggest that when you collect your FC wait at least a day before starting the last step of any quest as long as there is still time on the quest, this will give you some extra time before you need to collect before any quests drop off and if you wait to start the last step, then you could wait and collect your FC later to a time that is better for you to collect.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.