View Single Post
Old Nov 20 2013, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I just tried to earn FC by doing surveys. One survey was for arthritis and I was asked my name, age and then I was asked what do you call a baby cat? .WTH? The next screens said to watch my email for more surveys. How when they didn't ask for my email? I got the same thing with a survey for a drinking, except the question was how many legs does a cat have? In neither survey did I get a question about the topic it was supposed to be about. I have contacted Trial Pay Support. I know Slashkey doesn't have any control over this but they should be aware of what Trial Pay is doing to the FarmTown players. They are making fraudulent offers of FC.
Trialpay runs those for all Facebook games and not just Farm Town. Maybe a complaint to Facebook would be a better way to go.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.