View Single Post
Old Jan 15 2021, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
I am Sayso. My ID is 721938372. For a time I was using the old game until about a week ago. I had seen the new on but decided to play there while I could. Now I can't. At first when I start the game and it takes a minute or more before black screen shows up. Then it turns gray looking, then it's there. I can deal with that. I played for a while and I could play the Quest games, and others could work my farms and I could work on theirs. But today The only thing I can do is my own farm, and when I do the crops and trees and flowers, they are harvested but the progress bar at the top doesn't move at all. I figured that I am working for nothing. lol So I have given up until or if the game is back enough to play it and getting somewhere. This is not a certain farm it is all of them. It says, Checkpoint - DONE - Map Loaded
Hi Sayso,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you have been able to get into your farms.
Check the total number for your experience before you start working and when you stop. You will see it is still adding the points. The leveling up is not added in yet, so you will earn the points and then when the leveling up function is added back in you will jump up to the level you should be at for the amount of experience you have and will get the farm cash for those levels added.
Please note you do not earn experience for harvesting. You only get it for plowing and replanting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.