Old Aug 04 2012, 08:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEN CARVER View Post
This is just wonderful Raul you guys can work miracles but you can't fix the ongoing problems we all are having I have been leaving posts for 6 freaking months about how I can't play the game do you care??Obviously not you are more interested in what can be developed not what needs fixing!! Thanks for treating older players like we are trash when we freaking built this game up for you. You would not be as big as you are if not for us. Now WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FIX MY FARMS SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE TO PLAY??????
I can feel your frustration since I also have had problems. Some times it is the game and some time it is the browser I use.

Won't use IE much at all anymore with farmtown. Went to Firefox and that started giving me fits. Stopped using that much at all not to play. l Have been using Chrome and that is now giving me problems with shockwave crashing, that is caused by flash and since I haven't figured how to uninstall flash from chrome yet I have to deal with it. A neighbor of mine told me about Comodo Dragon which is a browser like chrome, I need to give it a try.

While there have been problems I have found most to be flash and browser related.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20