View Single Post
Old Oct 09 2018, 08:12 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE WITH ATVCHICK95. A lot of people do not know how to "think outside the box." not trying to sound mean, but that is exactly what I do. You have to get creative with your thinking. You can't expect the creators and developers of farmtown to FIX everything, because they CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE. I hire someone to do their own chore so that he/she is working SOLO for that one chore, or two. Another idea is that if you do have a lot of farms, you can hire one person to do ALL jobs for say 1/2 your farms then hire another person to do ALL chores for the rest of your farms. Because even tho lots of people like to do multiple farms, sometimes they have to leave and don't tell you why. We don't normally have to rehire someone again since we have the "auto rehire" option. But if for some reason that person you hired doesn't come back, at least you have someone else doing the rest of your farms. then you can ask that person who is already working to do the farms that the other person left. There are so many options we can do ourselves without having the creators and developers fix for us.
In addition to having trouble when others are hired for the same farm I have trouble when the person who hired me is on the farm planting while I'm harvesting. This is why I stay off of my farms until I get the notice that my hire has finished and moved to another farm.