View Single Post
Old Dec 05 2014, 03:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
I stand by ^^^ this post. Each "Random" quest should take into account what Farmcash a farmer owns. I doubt it would take a genius to program such a thing to keep things fair. Besides, hypothetically say I buy the farmcash to buy this facility for 32 farmash to keep the effort put into it in order to complete the quest. It would take hundreds of quests to break even. I dunno Taz, I don't think any response you give will take away the feeling of getting taken. I think everyone plays the game to have fun an things like this sure take all the fun out of it. I guess since I don't see this something that will be fixed I'll stop complaining and move on to bigger and better things.
Hi Phonetek,
As I said above you can put your idea in the Suggestions section and hope the developers make the change. It is up to them if they think it is a good idea.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.