View Single Post
Old Dec 05 2014, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
Why is it that to finish the final step of a quest that it is required to finish it with a facility you don't have? The facility is 32 Farmcash and I don't have it nor can I afford to buy it. I'd rather buy Christmas gifts for my 3 kids. Since the whole point of doing quests is to earn Farmcash it's rather unfair and a crock to do this especially to your loyal players since this game first hit Facebook. This needs to change or I'm done with this game and I'm sure many others won't be far behind. What are you going to do about this travesty?
Hi Phonetek,
I moved your post to the thread concerning Quest Feedback. I am sorry this has happened to you, but the quests are given out randomly and not based on what facilities you have or don't have. There will be times when you get a quest that you don't have the facility to complete it. You are shown what facility is needed for the last step, so if you don't have that facility you can decide to buy or not and if not then don't work on that quest and let it expire.
If you wish to make a suggestion for this to change then feel free to put that in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion, in this case there is a thread for quest suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.