View Single Post
Old Aug 08 2012, 11:17 PM

The tools that load the facilities are great. I don't have the farmcash harvester or plower, but I did break down and use some of my farmcash for 3 of the loaders. I tried to get the ones that would save me the most clicks. Loading faciities is a monotonous job, but if you want to make aot of coins it needs to be done regularly. I know that the game wants to make money, but they also want to keep players. I think if they made the game more "fun" even for those who can't buy alot of farmcash, they would keep more players. These loaders would certainly make the game more fun. If they cost less, or if you had deals where you bought a certain number of them and got one free or perhaps won a cheaper price on them by doing well on quests, that would help. They just cost too much to get all of them. I personally won't be getting all of them. I may get one more and I may not. I do really like the 3 I have and they have made filling my facilities alot easier. Much more worth it to me then the harvester or plower since I rarely work on others farms.