View Single Post
Old Apr 13 2010, 06:04 PM

This is a sea change for the factories, and its not a positive one. let me explain:

When the factories first started up, they encouraged you to grow crops which were not the most profitable for their maturity - i.e. blueberries, onions, tomatoes. This was an excellent future indicator as it provided choices and variety- an increased depth of gameplay.

With the additions to the juice factory, the ice cream factory and the pizza factory, the emphasis is back onto producing pineapples for all three plants to make the most money...and pineapples were already the most profitable crop before the factories existed.

The temporary diverse marketplace dynamic is coming to an end, soon all the maximized farms will be just pineapples cows and the occasional sugar rotation.

Slashkey- I would love to help you with this. I have a master's in economics of competitive simulations and I would enjoy helping out for just portfolio building. I can be contacted via PM's, and I'll send in resumee material within the week as well.