View Single Post
Old Nov 23 2014, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
was there recently a change in when product belts are looked at by the system?

i thought i was loosing my posts as i was doing a few things around the farm waiting for the popup and it wasn't happening. while i realize 1 day doesn't prove anything, today i happened to get a bunch of yellow-green belts and then found the product i wanted to post and bumped it over the next threshold. did stuff on my farm and no popup. went back into the fac mgr for some reason and right away the yellow message flashed by and then my product popup happened.

i'm wondering if the program is now only looking for new belts while the fac mgr is open. if so, an official announcement would be appreciated as i'm sure i'm not the only one who thought there were loosing belt postings.
Hi Eradani,
To my knowledge nothing has changed on those. I get them both when I have the facility manager open and when I am out harvesting and planting and doing other things on my farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.