View Single Post
Old Apr 20 2012, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntanned View Post
Like most other parts of the game (and all other beta platforms) they employ tactics to entice users to spend real money for credits to support further development. Think of it this way: You are occasionally paying for the opportunity to play for free AND offer suggestions. I've noticed that some facilities are now available for coins rather than cash, as they used to require. When was the last free lunch you all remember? I know, Costco, but you have to walk while you nibble and, unless you are a talented romancer of older women, seconds are not always available. I just bought sections of the new train track to run straight though one of my farms, then searched for half an hour for the engine and passenger car I saw SOMEWHERE, but could not find them. I am still wondering if one can actually place them on the new tracks, which would be a breakthrough. My Vineyard, which I have not played recently, allows one to place engines and a variety of cars that MOVE along the rail bed. Like ducks, for instance. Toot! Quack!

Not sure exactly what you mean by "some facilities are now available for coins rather than cash, as they used to require."
There have always been facilities that could be purchased by coins and others purchased with FC. NONE have been changed from FC to coins. This would not be fair to the ones that purchased with FC. (Unless the devs refunded our original FC! LOL)
Deborah