View Single Post
Old Feb 03 2021, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
What is your timeline for completion of turnover to HTML5? What part of next year / 2022 or hopefully sooner (!!) do you expect this game to work as it did on Adobe Flash? Yesterday is the youngest I'll be for the rest of my life...and this game fills in my breaks...and I'm still working at over 75 years... Hope you can fix all this sooner than later. Good luck.
Hi Muffie,
They are working hard at trying to get the rest of the functions back in the game. We do not know the timeline as it depends on how many problems they run into when converting the program code. None of us are getting any younger. Please be patient and use what is avilable for now. More coming soon we hope.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.