Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Apr 12 2022, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by granniejane View Post
I posted last week about my gifts are not showing up. I received a message back and I have done everything that was recommended to me to no prevail, I'm still not getting my gifts in my gift box!!
Hi Granniejane,
I am sorry, but there isn't anything we can do about this. It is a random problem with the data transfer between Facebook and Farm Town and being random we have no way to track down the cause.

The only suggestion I can make until they show back up in the My Requests is for you to try clicking on the following link and see if your gifts are showing up in Facebooks area for gifts: Facebook Games Activity

If they are there you could try accepting one gift at a time and see if they show up in your gift box. Please do not boost friends trains from there as that won't work. If the gifts don't show up then those may be stuck so you would need to clear them out, or you could wait a while and see if it corrects.

If you need information on what you can and can't do in the Facebooks area for gifting and how to clear out any stuck gifts or stuck train boosts, should you need them please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.