Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Apr 12 2022, 06:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Wasn't sure where to put this. My gifts in gift manager shows as empty. I know there should be something there. Thanks for your help.
Hi bbarksda,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues with gifts.

Do you mean that you have no gifts in the My Requests area?
If you know that friends have recently sent you gifts since you last saw them, this may be a temporary issue and the may return in the next day or so.

Does it mean that you do not have any gifts when you click in your My Requests tab?

If so, it is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests.

There is a few things you could try:

Clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

If that doesn't help, you can also try clicking on the following link and see if your gifts are showing up in Facebooks area for gifts: Facebook Games Activity

If they are there you could try accepting one gift at a time and see if they show up in your gift box. Please do not boost friends trains from there as that won't work. If the gifts don't show up then those may be stuck so you would need to clear them out, or you could wait a while and see if it corrects.

If you need information on what you can and can't do in the Facebooks area for gifting and how to clear out any stuck gifts or stuck train boosts, should you need them please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.