Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Apr 07 2022, 12:05 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by granniejane View Post
I'm not sure if I am in the right location but here goes. I have lost all my gifts they disappeared over night.
Hi granniejane,

It sounds like you have the same problem you've had before. It's possible that may be temporary.

Ask your friends if they have sent you any gifts today to see if new ones are not making it to your My Requests page either.

Are you loading the game from the Facebook link for Farm Town on the left side of your Facebook News feed? if not try that to make sure you're in the current version of the game.

Have you kept up to date with your browser updates and done any browser clearing recently?

If they still don't show up try clearing your FT memcache to make sure nothing in your game data is causing it. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Update and clear your browser if you have not done so recently, then close the browser for a few minute, reopen it and then see if any gifts show up for you.

If they don't they may return again in a day or so.

There are other thing you could try if you wish, but start with those and see how you get on. If you want to check more things you might not have thought of, please come back and let us know and we will try to help further.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.