View Single Post
Old Oct 09 2019, 07:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just updated first post:

Post Release Updates - October 9th, 7:30PM

- The brown dot in the Neighbours Bar and the brown marking on avatar labels in the marketplaces are now aware of the availability of Regular Products Purchase Offers
- Small adjustments to the layout of the offers to make it more clear when you sold and when you bought products
- Added 'Rules' and 'Benefits' buttons to the Trading Warehouse screen with explanations of all the rules and benefits
- BugFix: The earned rewards when selling animal products is now based on the trading limit of the animal product you are buying, not the animal product you are selling
- BugFix: When filling your service facilities, sometimes a text was shown with how much coins were deducted
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.