View Single Post
Old Oct 02 2019, 08:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherGary View Post
The most frustrating thing I experience on FT is when I load containers on Cargo Ships. It is most frustrating to have that pop up keep popping up to let me know that a container has finished loading. Even after I have loaded ALL containers and well after I have dispatched my ship, I continue to get that pop up, regardless of what I am currently doing. There is NO way to stop it. Why can't the developers add a box for us to check, to prevent us from being notified? Is there a way to stop this that I am unaware of? I've tried reloading the game, clearing my cache files, rebooting my computer etc. nothing works. I'm really sick of dealing with this every time I load containers and dispatch a cargo ship.
Thank you
Hi Gary,
I moved your post to the thread about the Cargo ships.
The only thing I can Suggest is to report this to Support and see if they can find out why it continues to happen for you. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you wish to make a suggestion about this please place it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.