View Single Post
Old Oct 13 2013, 07:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
This update caught me a bit off-guard. What a wonderful suprise!

I can not express how very much I appreciate the removal of the post requests when puchasing (most) items. The addition of silk to the freight car is a lovely bonus.

The stats are very interesting and will prove to be useful, but are the crop/fish totals based on fertilized fields and baited waters?

All in all, another helpful release. Thanks so much devs!
The stats do not show any fertilization or baited waters, if you have a farm that is fertilized you have to just double what the stats show, not sure if doubling the fish will work, haven't looked at that part.

EDIT: I did a little test on the fish that it shows ready in the stats and my rivers and the results showed that you can't just double what fish it shows in the stats. I had 4 fish ready (Carp, Catfish, Sturgeon, Tilapia) it showed 28 for each fish ready, so 28 fish X 2 would have been 56 each fish, which would be a total of 224 fish. The total fish was correct, I got a total of 224 fish, but the amounts for the individual fish was different. The Carp was 64, Catfish was 60, Sturgeon was 38, and Tilapia was 62 for a total of 224.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Oct 13 2013 at 01:39 PM.