View Single Post
Old Sep 15 2010, 05:41 PM

i must admit that i am as impatient as the rest of you waiting for farm 6 to come out, but to whine about it night and day is just too much. yes patience is a virtue, something some players need to work on.

i too run out of things on a daily basis, but as someone pointed out, it is not necessary to have everything maxed out all the time. i am happy if i have SOMETHING going in all of my facilities. and since i have started planting wheat and tomatoes every two days and make sure they are fertilized i have not run out of them. yes i do plant the other crops i need as needed, but that is not a big deal as i rarely run out of the other crops. and yes i have a problem with keep enough cheese on hand but that can be fixed by getting more cows and putting the dairy on the feed to get help producing it for faster production.

i am always amazed about how much people are always whining about like it is a matter of life or death. IT IS JUST A GAME. if you are getting bored with this one, take a break, try something new and come back to it if you want. when i get bored with the game, i turn off computer and pick up a book (reading will always be my first love) and read for a day or two then come back. and to be demanding that the devs do everything your way is unreasonable. yes a lot of people do agree with you, but is it really the majority? think of how many play this game and how many actually come to the forum?