View Single Post
Old Jul 14 2023, 05:31 PM

YW, Tiger

You are saying you have 32 Pending Gifts, do you mean that's what you have right now OR is that what you had at the time you got the error? That’s what I had when I got the error. Looks as if friends are sending out gifts, the number keeps changing.

Does it still happen if you have less or more than that amount Pending? It seems to occur regardless of the amount.

Or does this happen every time you use Exchange All first then use Accept All? It seems to happen with Exchange All then Accept All.

Edit to Add: next time this happens can you see if you can spot if there could be a particular gift in your gift box that might be causing it if this doesn't happen every single time. So far it happens all the time unless I Exchange then Accept individually. I’ll watch for any particular gift that might be causing this. I was Exchanging for eggs, so tried Exchanging for milk but the results were the same.

PS: I loaded and sent off my pink ship a while ago. When I reload my farm I keep getting the message, “The Crops, Fruit and Flowers Container at your Cargo Ship Pink has already completed it preparation cycle.” Don’t know if this is related somehow or if I should report it separately? I ran both the website memcache and the Facebook memcache, but still get the message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi BarbLH,

Thank you for your response and the copy of the error, much appreciated.

I am only quoting part of your message that I would like a little more information on please if you can.

You are saying you have 32 Pending Gifts, do you mean that's what you have right now OR is that what you had at the time you got the error?

Does it still happen if you have less or more than that amount Pending?

Or does this happen every time you use Exchange All first then use Accept All?

What gift did you exchange them for?

Edit to Add: next time this happens can you see if you can spot if there could be a particular gift in your gift box that might be causing it if this doesn't happen every single time.