View Single Post
Old Feb 24 2015, 08:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
I have the Green Turbo boat .. I've noticed when I hire people that when they are fishing .. The game 'information posts' tell me they are catching 2 at a time .. it will say 2 of trout 2 of cod etc .... I thought with the turbo that hired people could 'catch' more when fishing ... I know when I fish with it I catch 10 or 18 or more its always a lot each click ..... So why are hired hands just catching 2 at a time when useing it .... I've noticed this first a few weeks ago ... but decided to ask about it after seeing it again when I hired fishing done this morning ...
Hello Tuckertbnc,

Are you sure the green boat is your highest? The green boat is the 5x5 and will catch up to 25 fish, the turbo boat is purple. Plus it also depends on which boat the person you hired is using, some don't know that if they are allowed to use the employers tool, they can.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Feb 24 2015 at 08:56 AM.