View Single Post
Old Feb 23 2015, 10:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Default 8 months away and nothing's changed.

as others have lamented time and time again there are just not enough hours in a day to play this game to its fullest extent. even with the fastest computers, best browsers and plenty of ram ... unless you only have small one dimensional farms and all your neighbours do too ... the game is too slow to load so you're spending more time waiting for farms to load than you are actually playing.

i stopped playing nearly a year ago due to other priorities though it had always been my intention to come back when i could. i never even meant to stay away for so long but the prospect of coming back to the ever-growing time-sucking aspects of this game were so daunting that i dragged my heels a bit hence my short hiatus turned into nearly a gap-year.

i came back tonight thinking surely after all these months the issue of how time-consuming this game is would have been addressed by now. if they can't do anything about the slow loading then surely they'd stop making farms bigger or they'd give us tools and features / incentives to get the work done faster right? wrong ...

in fact it's quite the opposite. i read through 8 months worth of updates and there's not a single thing in any of them that gets me excited or lessens the workload in this game. i use to think the developers did this on purpose because their business model was only focused on generating an income and that i can respect. but now it seems more apparent they're stuck in a rut and don't have a creative idea among them.

shame. it was good while it lasted.