View Single Post
Old Sep 28 2016, 12:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Default What are Wall Requests?

What are Wall Requests and what are the links at the top of My Requests for?

The easiest place to find your Neighbour and Buddies Farm Town posts is by using the links at the top of the My Requests page. There must be a connection as a Neighbour or Buddy to see their posts in these walls.

My Requests is no longer where you see gifts, train boosts, neighbour, buddy requests. Those are all done in game now.
When you click on My Requests you see a message telling you of the changes.

At a later date My Requests will change and show only the 2 wall request pages with the Facility Wall Requests page default.

There are actually 3 links but only 2 will show as a link when you are viewing a particular section. The links allow you to switch between each section. The section you are viewing will not be a link and will have a pale yellow background behind the text.

The other 2 links are :Show Facility Wall Requests and Show Other Wall Requests.

NEW Link in Facility Wall Requests Wall Requests and Other Wall Requests Wall Requests.
There is a link you can click to Include or Hide posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbour or Buddy yet. What friends that are currently showing there are is from the last time you loaded the Facebook game so that your friends list could be updated to the Website. This will likely no longer be useful in the future.

UPDATE 27 FEB,2024 Facility Wall Requests section.
a) Increased maximum amount of posts from 150 to 200
b) If a farmer already has all her facilities empty, we will hide that post most of the time.

To see your farming friends Requests, click on the My Requests tab at the top of the game screen.

To view your Neighbour and Buddies Facility Requests click on Show Facility Wall Requests and you will see your friends recent Facility posts.

This is an example of what you could see here but they will be your Neighbour and Buddies posts.

As you can see Show My Requests is a link, in the middle is Facility Wall Requests with a yellow background indicating that that is the section you are viewing and there is Show Other Wall Requests as a link to the right. Names and profile pictures are edited for privacy reasons :

If any of them have Pink backgrounds those are facilities already worked.
Example:

A suggestion for working with the Wall Requests if you want to work on a request, right click on the blue link to the right of what you are wanting to do, then click on "open link in new tab".
This will open the work request in a new tab for you to work it. This way once you are done with which ever request you are working all you have to do is to close that tab and you still have the Facility Wall Requests open in the previous tab so you can work the next one. If you open too many tabs at once you can run into issues with not all the facilities on every farm worked, so try with only a few before you open more.

When you are done working the wall, refresh the page and the facilities that you have already worked will have a pink background.

To see your Neighbour and Buddies bonus posts, requests for gifts or ingredients and any Farm Cash rewards click on Show Other Wall Requests.

You will then see something similar to this. As you can see Show My Requests and Show Facility Wall Requests are now links and Other Wall Requests now has a pale yellow background.

The links to the right can be clicked to send a bonus, gift or ingredients.
If the background is white, those are ones you can help. 1 bonus and 1 ingredient per person, 1 gift per person. Gifts are every 8 hours unless you own the gifting machines that allow you to send gifts more often.

If you are also opening links in a new tab to send bonuses or ingredient requests, when you are done working the wall, refresh the page and the facilities that you have already worked will have a pink background.

Specific Gift Requests like "Send a Seawater Bait" - DO NOT open these in a new tab like you would with facility work and bonuses and ingredient request THAT WILL NOT WORK
To send the gift, all you do is click on the link and the gift will be sent!

COMING SOON FEB/MAR 2024: Other Wall Requests improvements (coming in 1-2 days):

a) Increased maximum amount of posts from 150 to 200

b) Replaced all broken 'Send a gift' links by 'Visit Farm' links

c) Show only one 'farm expansion' post per farmer

d) Show only one 'new level reached' post per farmer

e) Show only 5 'gift requests' posts per farmer.

To view another section just click the link of the section you want to view.

NOTE: You will not see your own posts here only your friends posts.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 28 2024 at 04:18 PM.