View Single Post
Old May 07 2017, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
Love the new ex tools, waiting patiently for the 7 x 7's! Please, could you find a way to do something like the seaport manager for the trains? I have 8 or 9 trains and it is difficult to keep track of which are ready to unload. Like if you have 2 or 3 friends who didn't click to move train on and you have 8 or 10 more hrs before unloading, the time going to the farm that has that train is wasted. If you have only 2 or 3 hours to be on 'puter every minute counts
Hey craftyoldlady, There is a tool I use everyday. Go to the toolbox, open it, find the pic of the clock (Show times), open it and click on the button named "Trains" and it will give you a list of all your trains. Any with a green check mark is ready to be unloaded, and any with an # of hours left will be on all still out for pickup. Hover your mouse over the number and it will tell you if any are still available to send more requests for help out. I use this tool daily. I think you will find it very valuable with all the trains you have.