Old May 03 2017, 07:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
I find the Cargo ship reduction in times extremely discriminative, One point they have forgotten here is not everybody can get on for 10 hours a day. Not sure about the legality in this forcing people to try. A much better idea would be, simply supply tools bought with farm cash , that reduce the timing to prepare. 1st tool reduce all ships by 10% 2cnd tool 20% and so on to 50% or less.And yes might as well charge $50 Farm Cash like everything else.
I completely agree with you. I don't think there should be a time frame at all. If you can get them all done quicker, that means you benefit by processing your ships sooner & can process them more often than someone who can only be online for a couple hours a day, which would take them maybe a week to fill up 1 ship. The bigger reward would be for those who can be online for more hours in a day. There are times when I can get only 2 containers done in 24 hrs & then it expires by the time I'm on the next day. I do find it completely unfair for those who work vs those who are retired or unemployed.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20