View Single Post
Old Mar 23 2018, 10:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
With regard to "a) Added 'Sell Half of Selected' option to all filters in the marketplace" - while it's nice to have options, I wish that in the "Non-Ingredients (for me)" category, it would default to "Sell Selected" as it used to, instead of "Sell Half of Selected".

Also, with regard to the (recently added) St. Patrick's and Easter Items, I wish you would move the pink and white spring trees from being available only seasonally, to being available year-round. After all, there are autumn and winter trees that are available all year, and I think the spring trees are much nicer than the stylized cherry blossom tree that is currently available in the tree section of the market.
Hi Earlgray,
Please put any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section where we have them organized by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.