View Single Post
Old Dec 25 2014, 07:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
SO annoyed. Left this morning to spend time with family for CHRISTMAS DAY and when I left I had 8 quests completed. Was not able to cash them in because it still had 3 hours to go when I left home. Arrived home this evening and it had dropped to 6. WHAT THE HELL ! Give us some slack on this. The quests are crazy enough with their time limits....if you arent a fricken addict that sits by the computer 24 7 you are always on the short end of the stick. I believe YOU can create something that doesn't have such strange limits. It is rather stupid. I am DONE !
Hi tnbravesgirl,
I am sorry this happened. This is why we say not to start the last step on any quests until about a day after you have last collected. This way you will have a day's time to be late collecting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.