View Single Post
Old Nov 17 2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
I understand what you are saying, but I have a strategy that works. When I collect FC for one quest, I do not immediately start the next one. I open every quest, but do not finish one for 3-4 days. That gives me time to open 8 quests that I can finish. I also do not harvest the first crops or trees needed at first because I don't want working my facilities to start them before I'm ready. It works for me. I get 2 FC for quests every 8-10 days.
I also use this strategy for the CoOp quests. I get on the computer before work just to send ships and open a CoOp quest. Then I can open another that evening. I don' have all of the FC facilities, so almost every week there is one i can't do. Sometimes I settle for 1 FC instead of 2, but ANY FC is better than 0 FC!!
I think the dev's have caught on to that because I'm finding I have to open the next quest before the button turns blue to collect my 1 FC and if I don't collect it right away I lose it

I am also getting more and more quests that require 1 or more FC facilities.
to complete it.

I am also seeing more and more that when I try to load something in a facility for the last step of the quest I have to add one more of the product to my storage before I can load it into the facility even if I already have 25,000 or more in my storage.