View Single Post
Old Jan 08 2018, 08:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I just added a new chain of the Event Catering Facility. I chose that one because it said 8 of my neighbors also had it. I didn't realize I only had one until after I created the chain and I saw the error messages. So my questions are:

1. If I delete that chain can I choose a different one for this week or do I have to wait until next week?

2. Those 8 neighbors who also have it - does that mean 8 of my neighbors have met all requirements (i.e., they have 2 of that facility, have reached the 7th dan in everything - or whatever all the requirements are which would allow me to export to them)?

I'm trying to decide whether I'd rather just bite the bullet and buy a 2nd Event Catering Facility or whether to delete that chain and start again.
Hi Farmer_Susan,

Yes if you have just created a chain, you can delete that chain and pick another one.

The number next to the neighbour icon is the number of neighbours you could export/import to when you reach chain status. They also had to have reached chain status in their chains in order for you to be able to import/export to.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.