View Single Post
Old Apr 07 2016, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
YAY for the new stuff, including the new neighborhood game and Farm #29!

The neighborhood thing . . . I haven't studied the rules yet but from looking at a few posts, it looks like everything is based on how many FC facilities we have? Like, I have 1 of each of the FC facilities - 5 of the Dairy things. But since I only have 1 each of the FC facilities in this chain, I only get credit for 1 of the Dairy things? Is that how it works? That still doesn't seem right, though, because in my window, I have 1, 1, 1, 1 but one of my neighbors has 1, 1, 3, 1. In other words, she's getting to count 3 of her Dairy things even though all of our other numbers are the same. Can someone explain?

Also, since so much depends on what type of facility it is, it would be helpful to have that info easily available. For example, when you open the neighborhood window and mouse over one of the facilities at the top, it could tell you the name of that facility, whether it's a clients or a regular one, and whether it's FC or coins.
Hi Susan,
If you had none of the FC facilities then you would be able to do 1 each of the coin ones. The same if you have only 1 each of the FC then only 1 each of the coin ones. I am not sure how your neighbor got to do 3 of the dairy processing. The developers are still working on some problems so that may not be the situation for them next time.
Judging from this time I would say the first 2 would be the FC ones and the 2nd 2 would be the coin ones. Don't think you will know what type they are until you click to work them. It won't be split between services and regular facilities as evidenced by this time with 3 service and 1 regular.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.