View Single Post
Old Feb 22 2012, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy51 View Post
And if that's not bad enough, used to be I could just spend a certain amount of dollars and get a certain amount of FC ... now they have it where I have to spend a certain amount of $$ to get FT credits which don't equate to that number of FC ... so you are always either short or have some credits over, but they aren't enough to do anything with. Don't tell me this isn't a ploy to get me to spend more $$ to add to those credits so I can do something with them. I'm thinking FT is getting pretty greedy with my $$.
Farm Town did not do because they wanted to. Facebook mandated that all games use Facebook credits to buy in-game currencies. If anything it is a ploy by Facebook to get more.
You are not forced to buy more credits than you need to get the amount of Farm Cash you want. If you click on the Buy Cash tab, select the amount you want, click to buy with credits and don't change anything on the next page and just click Buy Now you will only purchase anough credits to buy that amount of Farm Cash with no Facebook credits leftover.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.