View Single Post
Old Feb 19 2015, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Popper View Post
Just opened my 3rd quest in a row that I do not have the facility to complete and simply cannot afford to purchase. I know you say they are assigned "randomly" but I own over 150 facs, so it's strange as to why I would "hit" 3 in a row, and it makes it impossible to complete 8 quests within 7 days. Still a great need to have a way to ignore a quest, even if you're not assigned another one for a day. It's just plain stupid for a player to have to look at quests you cannot complete for 5-6-7 days on end.
so you think that's bad.. When I opened my regular quest, the 8th one was for a facility and the product I don't own (which meant I'd have to buy TWO). Don't think I'd spend 64FC to get 2... so I waited and opened the next one quickly as I could and it was for the brand new reading facility which I didn't even know was out yet and the quest will take a whole day. .. so I'm ...SOL.
Opened my co-quest and the 13th one was for a fac I don't own and the very next one was also. Feels like more than a coincidence, don't you think?