View Single Post
Old Jun 04 2022, 04:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I realise this is the wrong place but I couldn't see a thread for this problem, so I thought it would be least obtrusive here.

I have a friend who used to play FT some years ago but who ended up deleting their FaceBook account. Now they've opened a new FB and started a new farm but they're having some issues. At some point they registered for the forum but they can't get back into their forum account as the password is long lost. The forgotten password procedure doesn't seem to be working for them--they've tried twice but no email has arrived. Can you help? Their forum name was MarkH, they think....
Hi Sqrl,
I moved your post to the thread about forum name as a better place for this.
Your friend should just start a new forum account. That way they should be able to get the email to a current email address. Remind them they do need to get the email for the confirmation before they can post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.