Thread: Official Top Post Thread Decorations
View Single Post
Old Mar 09 2021, 10:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_fant@hotmail.com View Post
I have been trying to add snow clouds to my farm
i can do so many then the site comes up with a slashkey error message and then the game freezes

Also when working on other peoples facilities and clients i find that each one is done twice - the first one gives you the amounts that you receive and almost instantly it comes up with oops you have already worked these facilities today before moving onto the next one - this takes up a lot of time
Hi ella_fant,
I moved your post to the subject thread about decorations since that is your first question. There are problems with the floating decorations that the developers are aware of. They have not had time to work on this so it is best not to try working with them currently.

Are you using an automatic clicker? If so then it may be clicking too fast and getting the same area twice.

If not then it could be your mouse may need a new battery or to be replaced. I have had a mouse do this to me and it was a case of the left mouse button wearing out and clicking twice on me.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.