View Single Post
Old Dec 22 2014, 09:46 AM

I am level 186 and decided to try quests. The first three were fun! I got my first Greenie! The fourth quest requires the Oil Refinery, which costs 32 Greenies! I am saving my very slowly increasing Greenies for things like a bigger harvester, a bigger plower, a combine, a bigger combine, but don't forget the bigger tools that I'll need to get the next bigger combine! Then there's a bigger seeder. Geez! If I decided to buy all of these tools, it will currently cost me 530 Greenies, and that's only for harvesters, plowers, and combines. Let's don't even go to combine-seeder combos! And that doesn't count any chain saws, shakers, flower harvesters, bulldozers, flower waterers or any other buildings!

Now...I can buy 250 Greenies for the low low price of only $39.99US. To get 500, it would cost me $80...just for h/p/combines! That still leaves 30 Greenies that I would need!

And they want me to spend 32 Greenies to complete a quest! Ha! That's not going to happen. In fact, they have ruined my fun so much that I may quit for ANOTHER 4 years and spend more time with my ATV!

Oh yeah...I currently have over 460 MILLION coins that don't help a bit!

I know this is a money-making business, but I live on a limited income and I can't afford to spend that much on any game! I have already completed all of the offers that I can to get rewards. And, speaking of such, I have YET to find a survey that I can get past the first step! They are a total waste of time!