Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jun 26 2021, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I informed Facebook about something similar to this back in early April only then it had nothing to do with working facility posts. It was collecting gifts "too quickly" even though I was not clicking at super human speed. Several of my friends informed me, however, that they had this issue for the reason I mentioned today back then. If it continues I will let Raul know, but I do not like to bother him about Facebook saying normal game play is violating its rules when he is so busy finishing up moving the game to Hyper Text Markup Language. The main issue is that after too many blocks Facebook will block the game completely for several hours and no longer give the user the option of telling them there's a problem with the bot that tells him or her this.
Hi Qivis,
There is no reason to bother Raul with this as there is nothing he can do about Facebook's security settings. The only thing I can suggest is don't try opening so many tabs at one time or so quickly. I open 4 - 6 at a time and do not have any problems doing the facs with those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.