View Single Post
Old Feb 13 2010, 07:14 AM

Hi everyone,

I too am a level 60 player and i have gone to the markets many a time now and announced what level i am etc... " level 60 doesn't need coins or points, just happy to help out" and i have been employed many times for it, if i don't get employed no biggie, i have employed both level 60's and lower levels and have appreciated the honesty of the other players telling me what level they are..... although i have had one or two be dishonest only to later tell you what level they really are, not that it makes a difference.... as long as they do the job and are polite i have no problems with levels.

i have also been asked to leave someone's farm because they went to my farm and saw what level i was, that was a bit upsetting at first but now state what level so ppl can make a choice before employing me.

I try to stick one area to harvest or plow if there a few other farmers working too, although have had on a number jobs what i call "ninja harvesters or plowers" who are faster or deliberately start plowing or harvest where i am so they can get more.... most of the time if there is more then two other farmers i thank the employer for the hire and leave the fight to the others. Couldn't be bother battling for the work.

Happy farming everyone,