View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2021, 05:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene Senior View Post
my farm wont load, it's been a few years since i used this game but please let it load and let me play
Hi Rene,
Please try the following:

Check for any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. When you are done, restart your computer.

After that, if you game still doesnt load then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.