View Single Post
Old Jan 07 2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterwolf View Post
It would be nice if 'super friends' could prepare containers. Very few of us are on line 10 hours a day, which is what is required to full load a ship.
How are 'non-friends' selected for ship's itineraries and how are we to know how active they are? I would hate to see my ship sit in their port for 10 or 15 hours while I am off line.
Could you put a time limit on how long a ship would sit in any port and then have it automatically move on to the next port of call.
Are you saying that when I first dispatch my ship I can eliminate or change 10 ports of call?
Can the order of the ports of call be listed by most active players first and least active players last?
It would be great if I had any neighbors. I play as my wife and EVERY other friend who used to play stopped due to the HUGE time-waster that FT has become! WE NEED TOOLS WE CAN AFFORD - MUCH MORE FC - to speed up play!!! Otherwise, I may have to stop. Lack of neighbors makes playing tough and all my friends who used to play have given up!!!