View Single Post
Old Jul 27 2019, 04:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi, there is an issue with my current coop quests..... one group has over 2 million points where everyone else at the higher levels has around 500 to 600 thousand or so points for the same number of facilities..... that seems to be a huge discrepancy.

Would you please look into this and fix.... I know there have been ways previously of cheating the systems and it would seem that someone has maybe found another one.
Hi Allykat,

I have moved your post to the thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest as I think that is what you mean, as you mention millions of points, so not co-operative quests.

I doubt there is any cheating going on. However if you see anyone post instructions on how they may be cheating the game you are welcome to report it to support so that method can be checked out.

It is possible for there to be millions of points difference between neighborhoods. A neighborhood can have less facilities and still beat one with more, in some cases by millions of points, simply because that neighborhoods facilities are being worked more often and reloaded more often.

How, may be down to that they have a considerable amount of friends that can and will work them, that they also have the products needed to refill as soon as someone works them and they have the time to be able to do that perhaps all day long.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.