Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Aug 05 2021, 07:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrueger View Post
Hi there,
just saw the update, thanks but there seems to be an issue with my husband's farms and he is unable to log into the forum from his computer. He has run Memcache, completed logged off and restarted multiple times and his game has gone missing - only 2 farms and it looks like something from 10 odd years ago when he first started..
I am his super neighbour and when I go to visit his farms, they are all there
so if you could please check this out would be most appreciated
His User ID is 100005316181568
Hi jkrueger,

I have moved your post to the thread about loading issues for your husbands account. It's sounding like he's logged into the wrong Facebook account and not his new one.

Have him log out of Facebook and then re-enter the correct details for the new Facebook account he uses so he gets to the right one. Then use the Facebook link to the left side of Facebook to get to the current version of the game or use the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum.

The ID you have provided is showing an account that doesn't look like it's been used for many years until today so if you copied that id from what he is currently seeing above his game screen will be showing the wrong id as he may be logged into the wrong account.

Have a look in your My Neighbours tab and remove the check mark for Show Active Players, filter the the list to By Name and see if you can see two accounts for him.

By any chance do you send him FC gifts and could his new account have 36 farms? If so he does appear to be logged into the old Facebook account.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 05 2021 at 07:23 AM.