Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Feb 04 2024, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread rob ertson View Post
I hope this is where I am suppose to post

Your USER ID number is: 100000307418433 Build No: 583

on my farm 4 I added all the ships.. you'll see the last bay, i had the yellow ship, when it would not load i sent the ship to my storage and when i went back to retreive it , it has been gone, the first to ships to the right I can send, NONE of the other 5 will send, and then when i do try it locks up the farm and i must reload, Can you help me w/ this please
Hi Gingerbread,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the cargo ships. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestion section as that is only for making suggestions to change or add to the game.
From what I see is you dispatched your Orange ship yesterday and are preparing the blue ship today for dispatch. Please note you can only prepare and dispatch one ship a day. So no the others will not prepare or dispatch currently.
As far as your yellow ship missing it is still usable even though you can't see it on your farm or in storage. The ships can be still worked through the Seaport Manager. As the ships are coin and not farm cash you can buy another one and place it on the farm if you want to be able to see it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.