Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old May 25 2023, 06:35 PM

If this isn't the right place for this, please move it:

My cat has begun playing FT and is getting quite a kick out of it! I told her I wasn't going to allow her to solicit neighbors until I was reasonably sure she would stick with it. I'm quite proud of her! She passed level 500 today so I decided to reward her with asking for neighbors. She's feeling very frustrated by all the things she can't do unless she has at least 30, and right now, she only has me.

The reason I THOUGHT this post might belong on this thread is because I had hoped to learn exactly how all the neighbor/buddy thing is going to work - and to make sure all is functional - before I posted. But the poor kitty is BEGGING me to at least post this. She has visions of ships, and more farms, and quests and even the NCC some day. I don't know whether Buddies are OK or not - the game says she needs neighbors for some of the things she's got her heart set on - but I know some of you may be full.

Anyway . . . her name is Cassie Litton and her Facebook account is https://www.facebook.com/cassie.litton.1

Thanks in advance.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫