View Single Post
Old May 09 2015, 07:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
Reading post #151 has made me very curious. How many times can you win as a 'Novice' before you are moved up to the 'Advanced' section?

If in fact someone is using a secondary account, then a check of the other farms when determining their designing ability, would not reveal whether they are truly a novice or an advanced designer. Perhaps a limit of prize wins in the 'Novice' section would help eliminate this problem.
Hi AussieGecko,
The entry in question was not in fact a secondary account nor an inactive player as implied by the post you referred to. This will be the last said about this. The entry was legitimately entered and deemed a winner by the vote of all the judges. The class an entry is placed in is determined by the judges based on the overall work of the individual. If that work does not progress to advanced level then they stay in Novice.
That is all that will be said on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.