View Single Post
Old May 08 2015, 12:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Default winners best farms

Congrats to the winners. I have a question, how can someone win twice, once last year, and again this last comp and still be at the same level. The person who won 3rd place in the forum comp this month . She has won twice Aug 2014 ( back to basics ) and May 2015. In August she was at level 177 and is still at that same level this time. This shows me, this is not an active farmer, but maybe a second account to someone. Are second accounts allowed in the contest? Do the mods check on the entries, levels, and if they are active farmers? You would think the Mods who are voting would take care and caution when considering who is a winner, makes one wonder where the FC is really going. This is such a shame, as there are many farmers who are active and are deserving of the Farm Cash, NOT a second account. I would hope you would take my note as a lesson, and not delete it to hide something, but to be more careful when you are considering your entries.
Copied from your own rules : Entries found to have come from second accounts and/or a second forum account will be disqualified. We are able to verify this, through certain avenues, and every entry will go through this verification process, in order to prevent multiple entries, by one person. This is to make things fair for everyone.