View Single Post
Old Dec 10 2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I still can't afford to upgrade the land units that I have, nevertheless afford to add any additional farms. I would think the developers & staff would want players to be able to enlarge their lots & increase the number of farms so they can use their farmcash to purchase facilities to put on those farms. I already spend too much real money on FarmTown just to be able to keep up with myself, forget about keeping up with the Jones, or the Wangs, or the Gonzalez, or the Lee's, or the Smirnov families, or even the Muller families. Why not turn over a new leaf (or plot of dirt) and start the year with lowering the costs of land. It would lead the players into believing that their favorite game is now changing their mission to make the game more affordable for their families (we the player). To use the same well-known secret that was used by Walmart, Lower prices, to sell to more customers.

I do apologize for not recognizing that the cargo ship containers will be purchased with coins instead of FarmCash. yeahhhhh....Thank you!! Because I can not afford any more trains, I have 1 set for each of my FT accts.
I've NEVER paid real money for land. I've always worked to earn the coins for land upgrades. I've got all 31 farms at this point, and several of them are maxed out at 42x42. All bought with coins. The ones that aren't maxed out are what keep me playing in some ways - more goals to work toward. When you don't spend your FC on land, you can buy tons of other cool stuff with it and then the game won't seem so expensive.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫