View Single Post
Old Dec 10 2016, 08:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile New update

I still can't afford to upgrade the land units that I have, nevertheless afford to add any additional farms. I would think the developers & staff would want players to be able to enlarge their lots & increase the number of farms so they can use their farmcash to purchase facilities to put on those farms. I already spend too much real money on FarmTown just to be able to keep up with myself, forget about keeping up with the Jones, or the Wangs, or the Gonzalez, or the Lee's, or the Smirnov families, or even the Muller families. Why not turn over a new leaf (or plot of dirt) and start the year with lowering the costs of land. It would lead the players into believing that their favorite game is now changing their mission to make the game more affordable for their families (we the player). To use the same well-known secret that was used by Walmart, Lower prices, to sell to more customers.

I do apologize for not recognizing that the cargo ship containers will be purchased with coins instead of FarmCash. yeahhhhh....Thank you!! Because I can not afford any more trains, I have 1 set for each of my FT accts.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by knolan; Dec 10 2016 at 08:41 AM. Reason: supplement stmt